For membership renewals please follow the instructions for existing members below.
Join (ISC)² Hellenic Chapter!
You do not need to be an (ISC)² member to join.
There are a variety of benefits for joining our (ISC)² Chapter. As a chapter member, you can:
- Engage in leadership roles
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities (if applicable)
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- Receive special discounts on (ISC)² products and programs
If you are interested in the field of information or application security, then join our chapter and engage with other experts in the field.
INSTRUCTIONS for New Members (Νέο Μέλος):
- We will process it and notify you to pay the annual membership fee either via bank transfer, or debit / credit card (€30, €10 for students).
- Upon successful registration you will receive you Membership ID Card and start enjoying your benefits.
INSTRUCTIONS for Existing Members (Ανανέωση Μέλους):
- Please proceed with the payment of the annual fee of EUR30 (EUR10 for students – student id required to be shown during events) following the instructions below via Bank or Card.
- Email the payment receipt to [email protected].
You can pay via Bank transfer at the Chapter’s bank account:
Bank: Eurobank, Beneficiary: (ISC)2 Hellenic Chapter
Account No: 0026.0328.90.0102042891, IBAN: GR9802603280000900102042891
Reason (Αιτιολογία): <Name and Surname of Member>
Alternatively you can pay via Debit or Credit card by clicking below:
(you will be transferred to the secure payment page of Viva Payment Services SA)
€ 30,00 ΠΛΗΡΩΜΗ
€ 10,00 ΠΛΗΡΩΜΗ ΦΟΙΤΗΤΙΚΟΥ