Within the Hellenic (ISC)² Chapter, our mission is to advance information security in Greece by providing our members and other security professionals with the opportunity to share knowledge, grow professionally, educate others, and collaborate on projects. Our chapter provides our members a forum to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas, development of leadership and professional skills, and advancement of information systems security. We also provide our members with access to a variety of industry resource and educational programs to keep our members informed of the latest advances in technology and techniques.
Our members consist of information security professionals and (ISC)² credentialed professionals who hold either a SSCP, CAP, CCFP, CSSLP, HCISPP, CCSP and/or a CISSP or advanced concentration certification. Our chapter is focused on sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas among security professionals in the Greece. Ultimately, we want to advance the field of information security by educating practitioners and the public at large on how to protect and defend against security threats.
- To learn more about our Organisation and the Local Chapter in the About Us Section
- To see the upcoming Events visit the Events Section
- To get to know our training program, and the training schedule, visit the Training Section
- To learn about the members’ benefits and become a member visit the Membership Section
- To know about Sponsoring Programme visit the Sponsorship Section